Marketing Specialist - Czech Republic (m/f/d)
More than 4,000 highly motivated employees in over 50 countries have made the Hoffmann Group through their performance into Europe's leading partner for quality tools, factory equipment and personal protective equipment and "Germany's Best Employer 2022" with a very high level of attractiveness (awarded by DIE WELT). Our healthy growth is reflected, among other things, in a global annual turnover of more than 1.4 billion euros in 2022. As a family business, we offer a working environment characterised by mutual trust, in which performance and commitment are rewarded. We encourage personal initiative, creativity and independent, results-oriented action.
As part of our defined company growth targets we are looking for a Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) in Czech Republic (Home Office/Remote) (m/f/d).
- Definition of the marketing and communication market priorities in collaboration with your team and the Regional Sales Manager
- Creation and publishing of quality content across available social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIN, YouTube)
- Email marketing/email automation - development and implementation of digital campaigns and performance analysis as well as content management for country website through CMS
- Design, adaptation, and approval of on- and offline marketing materials (e.g. brochures and catalogue, online promotions)
- Execution of various country-specific marketing projects such as trade fairs, customer events, webinars and coordination of global and local promotions, in addition, you will be involved in budget planning and controlling, as well in monitoring the agreed activities and the impact of these activities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Marketing specific professional education or a comparable qualification and at least 3 years of experience in a position with a similar area of responsibility. In addition, market knowledge and ideally experience in marketing technical products in a B2B environment
- Initial experience with planning and optimization campaigns (SEO, SEA) and analytic tools (GA) and basic knowledge of the common layout and graphic programs (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience with digital programs (CRM, CMS)
- Strong communication and conceptual skills with a proactive mindset and passion for digital marketing
- Exceptional written and communication skills in Czech and fluent English language skills are required (basic German skills would be a plus)
- We welcome you to a value- and growth-oriented family business with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- We offer an intensive induction / training period with courses and a "foster programme" as well as continuous further training at our own Tool Campus
- We reward your commitment with an attractive salary package
at +49 89 8391-9000. Apply online now (within just three minutes) using our application
form including salary requirements and possible start date. We will contact you as soon as
possible to confirm receipt of your application.
Hoffmann SE, Lauren Hazlett – Corporate Human Resources. Poststraße 15, 90471 Deutschland, Internet: www.hoffmann-group.com